Over the past few weeks, I’ve demonstrated Kajabi’s new email editor and presented an analysis of the differences between using the new visual editor and the classic (plain text) editor.
For now, I am sticking with Kajabi and the Classic editor for my plain text emails. Although, I may be doing some test, since I have accounts with both Active Campaign and ConvertKit.
Don’t worry, I’ll report back my findings!
However, I DO know that there are many who have their email lists with third party tools like Convertkit, Active Campaign and Mail Chimp. This week on Simple Steps to Online Success, I’ll talk about the key things to be aware of when using a third party email/marketing automation system with Kajabi.
• The key decisions when choosing which service to use
• Using Kajabi forms and landing pages and automations in third parties.
• Managing tags and segments in your third party email services
• What to do once an email subscriber becomes a member in your Kajabi site
• When you might want/need to use Zapier
Remember, to get notified when I am live, click the button in this post that says “Get Notified”.
Also, there’s something BIG coming next month, so, mark your calendars for March 15, 2020!
What is it?
Well, I’m not the type to spoil a surprise, so you’ll just have to wait to find out 😊