I love to monitor Facebook Groups for questions because I often see the same version of tech questions repeated over and over again. This provides a lot of topics for this show!
Today’s episode was inspired by a question from a lady in a Facebook Group who asked: “Do I need to have a website in order to build my list?”
In the past I used to insist that you MUST have a website, however, I realize that often that’s a real problem for some people. Especially when you are just starting out and you’re on a budget, spending the time and/or money to build out a full website might not be possible.
In this episode, I demonstrate…
- The basics that you need to be able to start your list building, without a full website
- Some easy options to set up a form to capture leads
- A few of my favorite tools to start list building if you’re using WordPress
Links to tools mentioned in this video:
- Go Daddy
- Nestify – https://www.deannafenton.com/nestify
- Flywheel- https://www.deannafenton.com/flywheel
- Thrive Architect – https://www.deannafenton.com/thrive
- Lead Pages
I also have a FREE Facebook group called Taming Technology with Deanna Fenton, which is available for you if you are interested in having a little more input and get questions answered about technology in your online business. We are all about helping you navigate all the confusion and the potential of overwhelming in your online business because our online businesses are reliant on tech tools.